Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Inspiration

I'm so ready for this book to come out:


I've got a whole fryer chicken just begging to be put into this recipe.

Loving this bathroom.

I would really like a cool couch.  Like this one.

Which would look fantastic with this quilt thrown over it.

My kitchen would be exponentially cuter with this little towel.

These take me back to my younger years.

I took these pictures because I would like to make something like these.  I'm enamored with the green one.

I'm loving this album.  This particular song has been running through my head for days.  Now its in yours.  Ha!

These are just a few things that are inspiring me this week.  Our first snow this year is beckoning to me and Plum to get out in it and feed some birds and ducks!

I'll be back later with a Home Ecomonics tip of the week....Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment