Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vintage Finds




I went vintage/antique shopping recently in nearby Collinsville.  I hadn't done this in a while so I decided it was time.  I then remembered how much fun it is.  I poored through a few antique stores on Main St. and when I stepped into Lynn's Antique Shop I was met warmly by the shop owner.  Then lo and behold right in the center of the store I heard the heavens open up and light shine down on a vintage fabric mecca. 
So after chatting with Lynn and spending probably more than I should have, I left with these goodies and a few others (check out the yellow vintage baby scale they are placed on for $10!!!)

I already have an idea for the faux patchwork fabric but the verdict is still out on the rest...

I would love to have your input, recommendations and/or special requests for the rest of this fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment