Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lists!

I'm a list taker.  I don't know if I always have been but I am now.  In truth its not because I am an anal, organized person on the contrary.  Its more to do with the fact that I'm very visual and it helps me make something of the mess inside my head by getting it out on notebooks, post-its, scraps, my hand, etc...

So I dedicate Tuesday to all manner of lists.

Today I give you a top 5.

Top 5 Reasons My Husband Should Just Give In and Concede to My Having a Gypsy Caravan Someday:

5.  Because they are cool...and he knows it.

4.  Because in all reality this can't happen until we move to the country anyway so its gonna be at LEAST a few years.

3.  Because I birthed his baby.  (Okay, okay that was a cheap shot)

3. (Revised)  Because if you could have something in your back yard that looks like this:
and this:

and this:
WHY wouldn't you I ask??

2.  Because we would be the envy of all wannabe gypsies in the area.

1.  Because he LOVES ME.  (Another cheap shot.  Oh and I love him too.)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment