1. Because I love all of you.
2. Because you will love me back when you taste this.
3. Because it's whats for dinner at my house tonight and you're not invited (only because I want more for me.)
4. Because I have about a million other crafty projects going on but none are finished at the moment (I have a baby).
5. Because you really should make this for yourself (you'll have more for you and you can make me jealous).
6. Because I think my Dad would be fine eating this every night.
7, Because I adore Pioneer Woman (thepioneerwoman.com) and I'm imitating how she does her recipe posts.
2# ground beef
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1 white onion
1 25oz can of whole tomatoes
3 decent sized russet or yukon gold potatoes
dash of salt
1st: Don cute apron and perhaps cute house-shoes if you want to scoff at going barefoot in the kitchen and avoid unsolicited jokes from the husband.
Next: Preheat oven to 450 degrees and don't look at my dirty oven.
Next: Peel and slice thin your potatoes and line your casserole dish with them. Sprinkle with salt.
and squish (highly technical cooking term) them all over the top.
Note: Mine was done in 45 minutes but it all depends on your casserole dish. My mom uses a much deeper dish and has to cook hers for 1 1/2 hours.
Next: Put your pretty feet up while the oven cooks it for you. You deserve it. Ignore my dirty house (again I have a tot).
|That's my dogs head, not some weird growth.|
Oh and take a picture and send it to me so my mouth will water.