Today's listmania is inspired by the above video that was shared with me by Birch Street Bliss . I'm in love...with the kazoo.
I've never learned to play an instrument but have always secretly and not so secretly longed to. I have visions of myself rocking out in a band in front of all the people I know and they all just adore and wonder at the sight and sound of me. Unfortunately that bass guitar still sits forlornly in the corner of my studio (see Fig. 1 below).
Top 5 Weird Instruments I'd Like to Play
5. Um, the kazoo. (See above video)
4. Toy piano. Maybe Molly will share with me when I get her one of these someday.
3. The key-tar. Because I would be the life of an 80's party.
2. A turntable. Okay maybe not technically an instrument (or is it?) but I would look so cool as a chick DJ.
1. Accordion. This could happen people.