Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Tuesday list...on Wednesday

The following list is brought to you by EXTREME weather conditions aka The Oklahoma Blizzard 2011...

Here in no particular order are SOME of the things we've been shoving into our mouths and thereby shoving onto our backsides over the past few days:


1.  Cinnamon Rolls

2.  Pasta alla Marlboro Man.  My husband says this is one of the best things I've ever made.  Aw, shucks.  Thanks Pioneer Woman!

3.  Banana Oatmeal Bread.  This is becoming a staple at my house considering my tendency of letting bananas over-ripen.

4.  Because not everything HAS to be from scratch:
5.  These were SUPPOSED to be for the husband's b-day party last weekend but somehow, to my backsides dismay, they were forgotten about:

6.  And what I'm thinking about making for dinner (They look very heart healthy don't you think?):
Pan-fried pork chops

Now, to go eat some more...Be back later with another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment