Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello Monday!

Today I could certainly use some inspiration.  I'm having to take a few deep breaths and realize that sometimes your child just won't take a good nap and MAY just be having a cranky whiny day.  And that's okay.  That's just the way it is.  I still love her and she's still my little Valentine.  And to be fair, she hasn't been whiny the WHOLE day.  And I have EVIDENCE by these pictures I just took:




So I KNOW for at least 4 seconds of today she has not been whiny.  What a goober.

So here are a few things I will be drawing inspiration from this week besides the above pictures of my silly kiddo:


I'm knitting this for an upcoming baby.

Gonna try to do some birdwatching this week.

This skirt is awfully cute.

Hedgehogs!

Meerkats!

Nothing

Have a peaceful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment