Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gypsyfied

I believe I've said it before but I'll say it again...I like the Gypsy flava.  Today's post will be short and sweet (since nap time is almost over for SOMEBODY). 

First up I'd like any of you to consider buying this for me for my birthday.  (It's 7/17 if you don't already know).  I mean, I can't really afford an $80 price tag, but maybe YOU'RE rich or just feeling generous...or you just really really like me a LOT.  It's pretty stinkin' cute NO?  And since the husband won't consider letting me have the real thing, I think it's only fair right?

I'm pretty for certain I would wear the heck outta this ring.

Or perhaps this butterfly necklace.

Also, wouldn't the kiddo look awfully cute in these?  I think so.

And speaking of the kiddo wearing something adorable, take a look at what I made for her yesterday:


It's from this book:


Just tie a scarf on her head, throw a few gold chains and some big hoop earrings on her and she'll be telling your fortune in no time.

1 comment: